Private Party Group Fit
Select your format and we'll come to you! Enjoy the personal touch and convenience of having a certified instructor come to where you are! Get fit and stay connected on a weekly basis with a 50-minute class in the format, day & start time of your choosing. Formats currently available for Private Party Group Fit include Tai Chi, Cardio Kickboxing, and Zumba.
- No prior experience necessary.
- No equipment needed. Your instructor will bring equipment necessary for music as long as you have the space required for your party size.
- Payment for 8-week series due prior to first exercise session. Expect to meet 1x/week for 60-minutes with workouts being 50-minutes in length.
- No minimum class size. Maximum participation based on exercise space (as determined by your instructor during brief consult). For the best experience, we advise no more than 10-12 participants per party.
- Instructor travel fee included in overall price if location is within 10-mile radius of Atlas Strength & Wellness. Outside of that radius there's a 0.50 cent per mile charge added on to 8-week series rate.
Originating in ancient China, tai chi is one of the most effective exercises for health of mind and body. Although it's an art with great depth of knowledge and skill, tai chi can be easy to learn and soon delivers its benefits. Movements are fluid, graceful, circular, and slow. Breathing is precise helping to relax the body. Practicing tai chi has been shown in research to improve stress levels, balance, flexibility, pain / stiffness, joint stability, etc.
Tai chi is suitable for people of all ages and fitness levels. Although minimal stress is placed on muscles and joints, every individual is different, so we provide modifications as needed and encourage participants to honor their own body.
Punch, kick and JAM in this dance-fitness kickboxing workout! This class combines aerobic and anaerobic drills designed in a cardio-choreographed fashion.
Short, quick movements with high repetitions will challenge your heart rate while toning muscles. Sweat it out in this cardiovascular workout!
Use fun Latin rhythms and easy-to-follow moves to create a high energy, calorie blasting, total body dance-based workout designed to tone your body from head to toe!
Zumba combines high energy, captivating music with Latin and international inspired moves. You'll find the dancer within in this "feel good" workout that's geared towards all fitness levels.